For a FREE No obligation quotation call 0121 544 1196
Brian Crockett Toastmaster
Toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies for hire in the West Midlands, Shropshire and Warwickshire for your wedding, celebration, event or function.
Hire Toastmaster Brian for your wedding, be it a traditional English wedding, themed wedding or a South Asian wedding. Toastmaster Brian can also be your Master of Ceremonies at those special celebrations, events and functions.
With Toastmaster Brian you get a Toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies, which is not only highly trained but is also passionate about Toastmastering.
His desire is to provide the very best tailored service for you on your special day. He brings together all that passion, enthusiasm, etiquette and Toastmaster training to your day. Happy couples and great events are evidenced in his various testimonials.
By hiring Toastmaster Brian for your special day, you are getting a professional On-the- day events manager. Toastmaster Brian will seamlessly guide your day to make sure you NOT only get the day you want, but the day YOU ALWAYS DREAMED of!!
He will also be ready to lend a helping hand in the build up to your special wedding day, special celebration, family event and function.
- Brian added an extra level of class and sophistication to our wedding day, his direction and expertise were first class. We have already recommended Brian to our friendsCraig and Amanda,
- Thank you so much for everything you do for us on our wedding day. Everything went so smoothly and it was so reassuring to have you there.Mel and Matt,
- We just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your hard work on our wedding day, you truly helped make it a magical day for us both.Sarah and Lee,
- Having you there really added to the sense of occasion, and put me (and ex-events manager) at my ease.Lou and Nick,
- We will definitely book you for future fundraising events and balls, and would be more than happy to recommend you as MC to anyone thinking of booking you.Emma Macdonald, Regional Fundraising Manager, Arthritis Research UK
- Having attended the wedding of my friends daughter last Saturday, I felt I should write to you and congratulate you on your excellent service you provided on the day.Annie,
- What a great service you provided. I was impressed with how smoothly the day went, relieving my sister of any so-called wedding day stress.Aunt Penny,
- This help and assistance on the day itself proved priceless as you made sure key people in the correct places at the right time meaning that the service and photography ran smoothly. This tookMatt Kelly,
- Brian, we are genuinely shocked that are as was your first wedding !! Luckily for you, you did a fantastic job.Claudia and Tim,
- Many thanks for being such a great help on our special day! It was invaluable.Sean and Natalie,